In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.

To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (Voice). Individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.


K-6 Elementary Teacher with a Reading Emphasis, 1FTE, starting 9/1/20

Click here for information and to apply

Preschool Instructor, Long Term Sub

9/1/2020 - 11/24/2020

Job Description

Click here for information and to apply


Early Childhood Family Education Instructor starting September 2020

Click here for details

Click here to apply


Youth Development Specialist for 2020-2021

Click here for Job Description

Click here for Application Guide

Click here to apply


None at this time

To apply, download the (non-certified) application below and email to Frank Bartsch, Activities Director at fbartsch@isd698.org or mail to Floodwood School, PO Box 287, Floodwood MN 55736. Positions are open until filled.


Substitute Teacher or Educational Assistant 

The Floodwood School District has partnered with Teachers On Call to fill our Substitute Teacher and Substitute Paraprofessional positions. To apply, please visit www.teachersoncall.com and complete the online application for employment. Feel free to contact Teachers On Call directly at 800.713.4439 with questions or for more information. If you are already employed by Teachers On Call in a surrounding area district, please contact them for access to Floodwood School, as you do not need to reapply.

Teacher Sub Wage: $100 per day with mileage reimbursement possibilities.

Educational Assistant Sub Wage: $12 per hour with mileage reimbursement possibilities.

Apply Here for Teacher Sub License
Not Licensed? Did you know if you have a bachelor's degree, but not in education, you may qualify for a substitute teacher license in Minnesota? Once licensed, you have the option to sub at other local area schools as well. Qualifications: Must have a valid MN Teaching License OR a Short Call Sub License. A 2 year Short-Call Sub license is available to applicants who have a bachelor’s degree, but not in education. A 5 year license is available for those who have an expired teaching license.

Substitute Bus Driver & F-T Bus Driver

Very competitive compensation, sign on bonus, paid training, & paid DOT physical.

To apply, you may download the "Non-Certified" employment application and a background check form available below and email to jlarson@isd698.org. If you are unable to do this, you may mail it to: Jessica Larson, Transportation Director, 4.0 Transportation Services, PO Box 287, Floodwood, MN 55736.

Background Check Form

Application for Certified Staff

Application for Non-certified Staff